Scheduled Outage: Online titles provided via Ebook Central will be unavailable from 12:00pm - 3:00pm EDT Saturday, July 20 due to maintenance.
The Library Technologies division is responsible for the development and support of information technology systems and services for the Indiana University Libraries.
- Digital Collections Services - Michelle Dalmau, Head
- Digital Collections Services fosters and supports the development of digital projects for Indiana University (IU) librarians, faculty, students, and staff, and collaborates with internal and external units and organizations on digital scholarship initiatives.
- Digital Preservation - Michael Shallcross, Digital Preservation Librarian
- Located within the Digital Collections Services department, provides support for preservation and curation activities involving digital content.
- Digital Media Software Development - Maria Whitaker, Head
- Provides software development and support for Avalon Media System and related initiatives.
- Provides technology support and administration for computer workstations, servers, and applications to support patron and staff productivity and access to library electronic resources
- Software Development - Will Cowan, Head
Additionally, the Library Technologies division works closely with the Enterprise Library Systems team in University Information Technology Services to provide support for the Indiana University Libraries' online catalog system IUCAT, the SirsiDynix Symphony integrated library system, and development and implementation of the Blacklight open source catalog discovery layer.
The following services are available from the the Library Technologies department: