The Library Technologies division is responsible for the development and support of information technology systems and services for the Indiana University Libraries.
- Digital Collections Services - Michelle Dalmau, Head
- Digital Collections Services fosters and supports the development of digital projects for Indiana University (IU) librarians, faculty, students, and staff, and collaborates with internal and external units and organizations on digital scholarship initiatives.
- Digital Media Software Development - Maria Whitaker, Head
- Digital Preservation
- Provides support for preservation and curation activities involving digital content working closely with Digital Collections Services, collection managers, and various other departments and schools.
- Library Technologies Core Services - Vern Wilkins, Head
- Provides technology support and administration for computer workstations, servers, and applications to support patron and staff productivity and access to library electronic resources
- Software Development - Will Cowan, Head
Additionally, this division works closely with the Enterprise Library Systems team in University Information Technology Services to provide support for the Indiana University Libraries' online catalog system IUCAT, the SirsiDynix Symphony integrated library system, and development and implementation of the Blacklight open source catalog discovery layer.