The following services are available from the the Media Services department:
Request A Purchase
Need something else?
Three Foreign Films That’ll Make You Cry Your Heart Out It is hard to believe, but semester finals are around the corner , and finals can bring stress! Sometimes, the best way to…
Films have no boundaries when it comes to the topics they can cover, and I find them a great resource to expose myself to new ideas. For example, bioethics was a topic I was…
Along with the smell of cinnamon pine cones and Ginkgo trees, the falling of leaves and temperatures—if only slightly)—and the sudden influx of pumpkin spice, comes the cluttering…
In honor of September being designated as National Chicken Month, please enjoy this list of famous chicken characters and how they rank against one another: Chicken Little –…
Some movie stars are just as famous for their drug and alcohol use as they are for their film roles. Sometimes we see their worst moments splashed across the tabloids right next to…
Media Services will support the teaching, learning, and cultural needs of Indiana University-Bloomington faculty, instructors, students, staff, and the Bloomington community by maintaining a high-quality collection of non-print media, providing prompt access to reliable information resources,and providing excellent user service and support.
Space for individual, group study, or collaboration:
- Open study space for individual or group study. Casual seating, eight tables have capacity for 4 people.
- Four tables dedicated to board games have capacity for 4 people.
- Large screen TV to highlight archival, and contemporary media collections.
- Twelve media viewing carrels for MPDI, DVD, VHS, Laserdisc and ¾” U-Matic playback.
- Four media rooms have capacity for 5 people, conference table, whiteboard, and collaborative technology.
- Media room reservations for class use, faculty, and group study.
- Media rooms cannot be used to hold office hours.
- Priority use for viewing carrels, and media rooms are for media-related projects and viewings.
Sure, you could follow Dorothy or Follow Us On Twitter.
Call: (812) 855-1650 E-mail: email@example.com
- Ask A Librarian: reference questions, general inquiries, research help
- Report a problem accessing e-resources (database or index, e-journal, e-book, article)
- Tell us what you think: share your feedback about our site
Mailing address: 1320 East Tenth Street, Bloomington, Indiana 47405