The following services are available from the the Media Services department:
Request A Purchase
Need something else?
As winter darkness drags on past the holidays, some folks combat the bleakness with weapons of coziness. Others relish the continued spookiness of the short days and dark nights.…
Since making waves at the Cannes film festival and unanimously winning the Palme d’Or prize (the first film to do so since 2013), South Korean director Bong Joon-ho’s Parasite has…
The films of “Classic Hollywood”—the 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s—are fun and fascinating to watch, especially for their glamorous aesthetics. This era of cinema was also filled with…
As a member of the Eskenazi School of Art, Architecture, and Design here at IU, I was struggling after the closing of the museum on campus. The Museum had been closed since mid…
Themester is an IU program held each Fall that combines classes and special events, like lectures and exhibits, to encourage students to experience that semester’s topic through…
Media Services will support the teaching, learning, and cultural needs of Indiana University-Bloomington faculty, instructors, students, staff, and the Bloomington community by maintaining a high-quality collection of non-print media, providing prompt access to reliable information resources,and providing excellent user service and support.
Space for individual, group study, or collaboration:
- Open study space for individual or group study. Casual seating, eight tables have capacity for 4 people.
- Four tables dedicated to board games have capacity for 4 people.
- Large screen TV to highlight archival, and contemporary media collections.
- Twelve media viewing carrels for MPDI, DVD, VHS, Laserdisc and ¾” U-Matic playback.
- Four media rooms have capacity for 5 people, conference table, whiteboard, and collaborative technology.
- Media room reservations for class use, faculty, and group study.
- Media rooms cannot be used to hold office hours.
- Priority use for viewing carrels, and media rooms are for media-related projects and viewings.
Sure, you could follow Dorothy or Follow Us On Twitter.
Call: (812) 855-1650 E-mail: email@example.com
- Ask A Librarian: reference questions, general inquiries, research help
- Report a problem accessing e-resources (database or index, e-journal, e-book, article)
- Tell us what you think: share your feedback about our site
Mailing address: 1320 East Tenth Street, Bloomington, Indiana 47405