Blog PostRemembered, Not Forgotten: Overcoming Addiction
The following services are available from the the Media Services department:
Request A Purchase
Need something else?
Some movie stars are just as famous for their drug and alcohol use as they are for their film roles. Sometimes we see their worst moments splashed across the tabloids right next to…
As we enter early August and back-to-school thoughts arise, what better way to hang on to summertime than to enjoy the rainbow of foods—tomatoes, melons, berries, peaches—just now…
Film as a medium has always been subject to much scrutiny by cultural authorities around the world. Different beliefs and taboos in different countries have led influential films…
This month, at the annual Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), companies like Nintendo and Sony debuted some of their highly anticipated gaming sequels and most innovative soon-to…
June is LGBT Pride Month. In 2000, Pride Month was officially designated by President Bill Clinton as an annual observance, and every year many events occur across the US and…
Media Services will support the teaching, learning, and cultural needs of Indiana University-Bloomington faculty, instructors, students, staff, and the Bloomington community by maintaining a high-quality collection of non-print media, providing prompt access to reliable information resources,and providing excellent user service and support.
Space for individual, group study, or collaboration:
- Open study space for individual or group study. Casual seating, eight tables have capacity for 4 people.
- Four tables dedicated to board games have capacity for 4 people.
- Large screen TV to highlight archival, and contemporary media collections.
- Twelve media viewing carrels for MPDI, DVD, VHS, Laserdisc and ¾” U-Matic playback.
- Four media rooms have capacity for 5 people, conference table, whiteboard, and collaborative technology.
- Media room reservations for class use, faculty, and group study.
- Media rooms cannot be used to hold office hours.
- Priority use for viewing carrels, and media rooms are for media-related projects and viewings.
Sure, you could follow Dorothy or Follow Us On Twitter.
Call: (812) 855-1650 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask A Librarian: reference questions, general inquiries, research help
- Report a problem accessing e-resources (database or index, e-journal, e-book, article)
- Tell us what you think: share your feedback about our site
Mailing address: 1320 East Tenth Street, Bloomington, Indiana 47405