The following services are available from the the Media Services department:
Request A Purchase
Need something else?
The month of June has already seen transformations in the United States’ public sphere this year. The ongoing Black Lives Matter demonstrations have created a wave of reforms to…
Up-to-date information on modified library services due to COVID-19.
Juneteenth is a holiday that has at least some legislative recognition, in the form of of a statute or official statewide observance, in 45 states and the District of Columbia.
Welcome to the launch of Media Services’ 2020-2021 blog post series, “Media, Democracy, and Justice.” Every two weeks, the department will devote its Media Beat blog space to…
As an exhausted senior, I constantly think and dream of change: moving to a new city, starting a new job, meeting new people—there are so many exciting moments and experiences…
Media Services will support the teaching, learning, and cultural needs of Indiana University-Bloomington faculty, instructors, students, staff, and the Bloomington community by maintaining a high-quality collection of non-print media, providing prompt access to reliable information resources,and providing excellent user service and support.
Space for individual, group study, or collaboration:
- Open study space for individual or group study. Casual seating, eight tables have capacity for 4 people.
- Four tables dedicated to board games have capacity for 4 people.
- Large screen TV to highlight archival, and contemporary media collections.
- Twelve media viewing carrels for MPDI, DVD, VHS, Laserdisc and ¾” U-Matic playback.
- Four media rooms have capacity for 5 people, conference table, whiteboard, and collaborative technology.
- Media room reservations for class use, faculty, and group study.
- Media rooms cannot be used to hold office hours.
- Priority use for viewing carrels, and media rooms are for media-related projects and viewings.
Sure, you could follow Dorothy or Follow Us On Twitter.
Call: (812) 855-1650 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask A Librarian: reference questions, general inquiries, research help
- Report a problem accessing e-resources (database or index, e-journal, e-book, article)
- Tell us what you think: share your feedback about our site
Mailing address: 1320 East Tenth Street, Bloomington, Indiana 47405