All IU Bloomington library buildings are closed for the rest of spring semester. We are still here to help: learn about our new and ongoing virtual library services.
The following services are available from the the Media Services department:
Request A Purchase
Need something else?
Updated information on library services during the suspension of in-person classes due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
As an exhausted senior, I constantly think and dream of change: moving to a new city, starting a new job, meeting new people—there are so many exciting moments and experiences…
The Academy Doesn’t See Color And Gender. That’s Their Biggest Problem. It’s a new year, a new decade, and a new world of cinema. Recently, the Academy released their list of…
As winter darkness drags on past the holidays, some folks combat the bleakness with weapons of coziness. Others relish the continued spookiness of the short days and dark nights…
Since making waves at the Cannes film festival and unanimously winning the Palme d’Or prize (the first film to do so since 2013), South Korean director Bong Joon-ho’s Parasite has…
Media Services will support the teaching, learning, and cultural needs of Indiana University-Bloomington faculty, instructors, students, staff, and the Bloomington community by maintaining a high-quality collection of non-print media, providing prompt access to reliable information resources,and providing excellent user service and support.
Space for individual, group study, or collaboration:
- Open study space for individual or group study. Casual seating, eight tables have capacity for 4 people.
- Four tables dedicated to board games have capacity for 4 people.
- Large screen TV to highlight archival, and contemporary media collections.
- Twelve media viewing carrels for MPDI, DVD, VHS, Laserdisc and ¾” U-Matic playback.
- Four media rooms have capacity for 5 people, conference table, whiteboard, and collaborative technology.
- Media room reservations for class use, faculty, and group study.
- Media rooms cannot be used to hold office hours.
- Priority use for viewing carrels, and media rooms are for media-related projects and viewings.
Sure, you could follow Dorothy or Follow Us On Twitter.
Call: (812) 855-1650 E-mail: email@example.com
- Ask A Librarian: reference questions, general inquiries, research help
- Report a problem accessing e-resources (database or index, e-journal, e-book, article)
- Tell us what you think: share your feedback about our site
Mailing address: 1320 East Tenth Street, Bloomington, Indiana 47405