The following services are available from the the Media Services department:
Request A Purchase
Need something else?
When most people think of Disney movies they tend to think of the classics such as The Lion King, Aladdin, and films of that variety. The company’s decade of filmmaking from 1989…
In life, we all make mistakes. We all have misjudgments and harbor less-than-perfect behaviors. At the end of the day, however, we can all use this trusty phrase to exonerate…
Halloween’s Over, But Things Are Still Scary: Five Halloween Films to Watch This Weekend for the Weak MindedWhy do people like to get so scared? Where is the fun in that? I never understood people that can just purposefully push themselves to their limits by tricking their brains into…
The name Pokemon can refer to a video game, a TV show, a movie, a card game, a toy, and probably something else I haven’t heard about yet. Pokemon is huge! It has been capturing…
Animals have played a big role in film and media for as far back as most of us can remember. It is easy to “take the over” on a bet that every American who enjoys movies, TV shows,…
Media Services will support the teaching, learning, and cultural needs of Indiana University-Bloomington faculty, instructors, students, staff, and the Bloomington community by maintaining a high-quality collection of non-print media, providing prompt access to reliable information resources,and providing excellent user service and support.
Space for individual, group study, or collaboration:
- Open study space for individual or group study. Casual seating, eight tables have capacity for 4 people.
- Four tables dedicated to board games have capacity for 4 people.
- Large screen TV to highlight archival, and contemporary media collections.
- Twelve media viewing carrels for MPDI, DVD, VHS, Laserdisc and ¾” U-Matic playback.
- Four media rooms have capacity for 5 people, conference table, whiteboard, and collaborative technology.
- Media room reservations for class use, faculty, and group study.
- Media rooms cannot be used to hold office hours.
- Priority use for viewing carrels, and media rooms are for media-related projects and viewings.
Sure, you could follow Dorothy or Follow Us On Twitter.
Call: (812) 855-1650 E-mail: email@example.com
- Ask A Librarian: reference questions, general inquiries, research help
- Report a problem accessing e-resources (database or index, e-journal, e-book, article)
- Tell us what you think: share your feedback about our site
Mailing address: 1320 East Tenth Street, Bloomington, Indiana 47405