Use ground level, north entrance of the Wells Library. This entrance has electronic doors. Entrance electronic doors are also available at M&RS, and at ground level bathrooms.
Media Showing Room
Instructors can make arrangements to show a film to large groups. Instructors can reserve either E174, 043, or 044B in the Wells Library. To schedule Room 044B, contact the Black Film Center/Archive at 812-855-6041.
Library-owned and personal copy media items can be placed on reserve. One media item may be checked out and viewed in-house. Loan length for print reserves varies.
A VHS-to-DVD converter machine is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Quiet Study Space
An open area is reserved for quiet study only.
ATM is located outside the cafe in the basement of the library.
Black & white page prints with print release station. Color printing is available on first floor of the Wells Library.
When you’re in the mood to watch a movie, picking the right film can be a daunting process. Everyone hopes to enjoy whatever film they commit themselves to watching, and nobody…
Stills from Diva, 1981 Blue, Purple, Pink. Slap on some neon and you have yourselves, at the very least, an aesthetically pleasing scene. This color trio has been showing up…
When it comes to mainland Chinese cinema, many in the United States are familiar with wuxia (martial arts) films such as House of Flying Daggers. Some may be fans of “scar films”…
Mental illness is not something to be taken lightly, although Wilfred, an American remake of the original Australian series, manages to bring in dark comedic themes while still…
Media Services likes to keep our readers and patrons updated with monthly celebrations happening in the U.S and around the world. If you have been to Media Services before and have…
Media Services will support the teaching, learning, and cultural needs of Indiana University-Bloomington faculty, instructors, students, staff, and the Bloomington community by maintaining a high-quality collection of non-print media, providing prompt access to reliable information resources,and providing excellent user service and support.
Space for individual, group study, or collaboration:
- Open study space for individual or group study. Casual seating, eight tables have capacity for 4 people.
- Four tables dedicated to board games have capacity for 4 people.
- Large screen TV to highlight archival, and contemporary media collections.
- Twelve media viewing carrels for MPDI, DVD, VHS, Laserdisc and ¾” U-Matic playback.
- Four media rooms have capacity for 5 people, conference table, whiteboard, and collaborative technology.
- Media room reservations for class use, faculty, and group study.
- Media rooms cannot be used to hold office hours.
- Priority use for viewing carrels, and media rooms are for media-related projects and viewings.
Sure, you could follow Dorothy or Follow Us On Twitter.
Call: (812) 855-1650 E-mail: email@example.com
- Ask A Librarian: reference questions, general inquiries, research help
- Report a problem accessing e-resources (database or index, e-journal, e-book, article)
- Tell us what you think: share your feedback about our site
Mailing address: 1320 East Tenth Street, Bloomington, Indiana 47405