UITS Support Center (West Tower Fourth Floor)
Walk-in technology support these items and more:
- IU accounts and central systems
- Passphrases and Two-Step Login (Duo)
- Wireless connectivity
- Email setup for mobile devices and laptops
- Windows and Mac troubleshooting
UITS Technology Center Consulting (West Tower Fourth Floor)
Support and customer service help with:
- Software, like IUanyWare
- Hardware questions
- Plotter printing services (available on the fourth floor of the West Tower)
Writing Tutorial Services
- Available in-person and virtually for the fall semester.
- Tutoring in the Learning Commons begins August 29, 2021.
- Schedule an appointment with a WTS Tutor.
- Peer Tutoring will be available in the Learning Commons for the fall semester.
- Hours and times are to be determined.
CrimsonCard (West Tower Fourth Floor)
- The Learning Commons CrimsonCard Office is currently closed.
- CrimsonCard services available in the Indiana Memorial Union location.
- The Research Desk will be closed for the summer session and reopen in fall 2021.
- Meet one-on-one with specially trained research assistants at any stage of your research process.
- Get help with planning research, locating, and evaluating resources.
Testing Computers in the Learning Commons
If you need to take a quiz/test and use specialized software like Respondus Monitor, Respondus Lockdown Browser, or Examity, computer workstations at some libraries are equipped with webcams and can be reserved for your testing needs.
Reservations must be made 12 hours in advance and approved.
- For more information, consult the MoneySmarts webpage.