Access to Spaces and Services
Access to spaces and services during the Spring 2021 semester will be by appointment only. Students will need to reserve a seat in order enter the West Tower for studying. Please view library hours prior to your visit.
UITS Support Center
- Available by appointment only.
- Schedule an appointment with UITS Support Center.
UITS Technology Center Consulting
- Available primarily by appointment. Schedule an appointment with TCC.
- Limited printing assistance available by walk-up.
- Make an appointment to use the Plotter Printer.
Writing Tutorial Services
- Available virtually only.
- Schedule an appointment with a WTS Tutor.
- Peer Tutoring will not be available during the Spring 2021 semester.
- The Learning Commons CrimsonCard Office will be closed.
- CrimsonCard services available in the Indiana Memorial Union location.
- Research assistance will be available by appointment and drop in online only.
- Schedule an appointment with a Research Assistant or drop-in for assistance.
- Drop in via Zoom for a consultation Monday-Friday between 12pm-5pm EST
- The Research Desk will be closed on 2/16, 3/24, and 4/22, in order to observe the Wellness Days.
- For more information, consult the MoneySmarts webpage.