Learning Commons Exploration Hub
The Learning Commons Exploration hub offers students a space to learn, make, and grow new skills, collaborate with students and professionals, and elevate their own learning. The Exploration Hub brings together services from across campus, including the Wells library Makerspace, the Learning Commons Research Desk, IU Peer Coaches, and more.
Students can reserve tables in the Hub to work on class projects, meet with study groups, or connect with students across campus. When not reserved, tables are first come, first served.
UITS Support Center (West Tower Fourth Floor)
Walk-in technology support these items and more:
- IU accounts and central systems
- Pass phrases and Two-Step Login (Duo)
- Wireless connectivity
- Email setup for mobile devices and laptops
- Windows and Mac troubleshooting
UITS Technology Center Consulting (West Tower Fourth Floor)
Support and customer service help with:
- Software, like IUanyWare
- Hardware questions
- Plotter printing services (available on the fourth floor of the West Tower)
Writing Tutorial Services
- Available in-person and virtually for the fall semester.
- Schedule an appointment with a WTS Tutor.
- Peer Coaching will be available in the Learning Commons for the fall semester.
- Drop-ins available Monday-Thursday, 5pm-7pm
- Schedule appointments by searching "IU Peer Coaches" in the Student Appointment Scheduler
CrimsonCard (West Tower Fourth Floor)
- The official photo ID card for Indiana University
- Provides access to essential services, such as:
- Secure entry to building and residence halls
- Printing services and IU Libraries
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Dining points and meal plan swipes
- Sunday, 1pm-5pm
- Monday through Friday, 12pm-5pm
- Available in-person (by appointment or drop in) and virtually (by appointment only).
- Meet one-on-one with specially trained research assistants at any stage of your research process.
- Get help with planning research, locating, and evaluating resources.
- Make an appointment for a Research Consultation.
Wells Library Makerspace
- The Wells Library Makerspace is open Monday through Thursday, 12pm-5pm.
- Drop in and make something with our vinyl cutter, sewing machine, or 3D printer.
- Attend a Maker Mondays workshop.
- Borrow equipment such as a DSLR camera or podcasting microphone.
- For more information, consult the MoneySmarts webpage.