The Learning Commons (LC) is a technology-focused learning center located on the first floor of the West Tower of Wells Library. A partnership with the IU Libraries and University Information Technology Services, the LC offers wireless access and multiple services. Additionally, visit the LC Library Services Desk for quick help, reserve holdings, and circulation check out and returns.
Access to Spaces and Services between 11/23/2020-1/31/2021
Access to spaces and services between 11/23/2020-1/31/2021 while classes are held online will be by appointment only. Students will need to reserve a seat in order enter the West Tower for studying. Please view library hours prior to your visit. During this time, the first floor Learning Commons will be the only space open to the public in the West Tower.
UITS Support Center
- Available by appointment only.
- Schedule an appointment with UITS Support Center.
UITS Technology Center Consulting
- Available primarily by appointment. Schedule an appointment with TCC.
- Limited printing assistance available by walk-up.
- Plotter printer will be unavailable November 21st, 2020, through February 7, 2021.
Writing Tutorial Services
- Available virtually only.
- Schedule an appointment with a WTS Tutor.
- Peer Tutoring will not be available during the Spring 2021 semester.
- The Learning Commons CrimsonCard Office will be closed.
- CrimsonCard services available in the Indiana Memorial Union location.
- Research assistance will be available by appointment and drop in online only.
- Schedule an appointment with a Research Assistant or drop-in for assistance.
- Drop in via Zoom for a consultation Monday-Friday between 12pm-5pm EST (excluding the week of 12/21/20-12/25/20 and 12/30/20 and 1/1/21)
- For more information, consult the MoneySmarts webpage.