The Learning Commons (LC) is a technology-focused learning center located on the first floor of the West Tower of Wells Library. A partnership with the IU Libraries and University Information Technology Services, the LC offers wireless access and multiple services. Additionally, visit the LC Library Services Desk for quick help, reserve holdings, and circulation check out and returns.
Access to Spaces and Services for the Fall 2020 Semester
Access to spaces and services for the Fall 2020 semester will be by appointment only. Students will need to reserve a seat in order enter the West Tower for studying.
Appointments and services will be open when the West Tower opens fully on August 24, 2020. Access to the Learning Commons (first floor, West Tower) will be limited beginning August 17, 2020.
UITS Support Center
- Available by appointment only.
- Schedule an appointment with UITS Support Center.
UITS Technology Center Consulting
- Available primarily by appointment. Schedule an appointment with TCC.
- Limited printing assistance available by walk-up.
- Plotter printer will be available by appointment beginning August 24, 2020.
Writing Tutorial Services
- Available virtually only.
- Schedule an appointment with a WTS Tutor.
- Peer Tutoring will not be available during the Fall 2020 semester.
- The Learning Commons CrimsonCard Office will be closed.
- CrimsonCard services available in the Indiana Memorial Union location.
- Research assistance will be available by appointment and drop in online only.
- Schedule an appointment with a Research Assistant or drop-in for assistance.
- Drop in via Zoom for a consultation Monday-Friday between 12pm-5pm EST
- MoneySmarts is offering virtual chats for students at the following times:
- Monday: 11:00am-1:30pm EST
- Tuesday: 2:00pm-5:00pm EST
- Wednesday: 3:00pm-5:00pm EST
- Thursday: 10:00am-1:00pm EST
- One-on-one appointments and group presentations are also available virtually from August 31st through November 19th (dates subject to change).
- For more information, consult the MoneySmarts webpage.