All your computing and tech questions answered in one place! Visit the Wells Learning Commons for a variety of expert tech support.
All UITS services will be available by appointment during the Fall 2020 semester. Please check back for more details.
Visit the UITS Support Center, located in the Learning Commons Services Hub, for questions about:
- IU passphrase and password resets
- Configuring email on your phone, tablet, or laptop
- IU accounts and central systems
- Adding IU printers to your laptop and troubleshooting printer installation issues
- Malware/virus removal
- Wireless connectivity
- Alternatives to the IUB Carry-in Consulting Service
Need help using Student Technology Center (STC) labs & services? TCC staff are ready to help throughout the Wells West Tower.
- STC lab printing
- Software questions (Microsoft Office, Adobe products, etc.)
- Hardware Issues with STC lab computers, printers, and scanners
- Coaching for applications such as IUanyWare and Box
- Assistance with collaboration room equipment and general use guidelines
- Read more about TCC services
Looking to expand your tech knowledge, or brush up your skills?
- Online instructor-led hands-on workshops and webinars
- Instructor-led EdCert courses offered on advanced IT topics at IUPUI and online
- Special request workshops that can be scheduled for your class or student group of 10 or more on most IT Training workshop topics
- Browse training schedules, and register via the UITS IT Training site
- Skillport 8i (formerly Books 24x7), a full-text database containing electronic versions of 2000+ IT professional and technical books from 80+ publishers, as well as short video tutorials, is available to IU affiliates with authorized login credentials
Need to obtain or update your Crimson Card?
- CrimsonCard is the official photo ID card for all Indiana University campuses, available to IU students, faculty, and staff. A CrimsonCard Office location is available in the Learning Commons, near the north entrance.