All your computing and tech questions answered in one place! Visit the Wells Learning Commons for a variety of expert tech support.
Visit the UITS Support Center, located in the Learning Commons Services Hub, for questions about:
- IU passphrase and Imail/Umail password resets
- Configuring email on your phone, tablet, or laptop
- IU accounts and central systems
- Adding IU printers to your laptop and troubleshooting printer installation issues
- Malware/virus removal
- Wireless connectivity
- Alternatives to the IUB Carry-in Consulting Service
Need help using Student Technology Center (STC) labs & services? TCC staff are ready to help throughout the Wells West Tower.
- STC lab printing
- Software questions (Microsoft Office, Adobe products, etc.)
- Hardware Issues with STC lab computers, printers, and scanners
- Coaching for applications such as IUanyWare and Box
- Assistance with collaboration room equipment and general use guidelines
- Read more about TCC services
Looking to expand your tech knowledge, or brush up your skills?
- Hands-on instructor-led workshops in Learning Commons 138 and 144
- Online instructor-led hands-on workshops and webinars
- Instructor-led EdCert courses offered on advanced IT topics at IUPUI and online
- Special request workshops that can be scheduled for your class or student group of 10 or more on most IT Training workshop topics
- Browse training schedules, and register via the UITS IT Training site
- Skillport 8i (formerly Books 24x7), a full-text database containing electronic versions of 2000+ IT professional and technical books from 80+ publishers, as well as short video tutorials, is available to IU affiliates with authorized login credentials