The Indiana University Libraries provide a wide range of services in support of the research interests of students, faculty and staff. Within the Wells Library, the brand-new Scholars' Commons and Learning Commons provide specialized services in spaces designed to support scholarship and learning. In addition to the Wells Library there are also branch libraries across campus that support specific academic interests.
Faculty & instructors may wish to read about the Libraries' Support for University Grand Challenges (PDF) in the areas of information and data management, education and knowledge dissemination, and outreach.
- Quick help via instant messaging and email through Ask a Librarian
- Databases and research resources covering a wide variety of topics
- Guides to citing references
- Subject guides - topical guides to resources organized by academic discipline
- Recommend a purchase
- Research consultation services
- More information about reference & research services