The Library Services Desk in the Wells Learning Commons provides circulation services as well as directional assistance.
Visit the Library Services Desk for help with:
- Checking out materials from the Undergraduate Core Collection & Browsing Collections (Wells West Tower call number locations & building directory)
- Returning library materials from any IU library collection
- Directional assistance - ask us for help finding your way around the Wells Library or elsewhere on campus
- Accessing print materials on course reserve (policies & more information about print reserves)
- Equipment available for check out, such as headphones
- Reporting maintenance or security issues