"Reserves" refers to any print and media resources that instructors request to be set aside for student use throughout the duration of a course.
Print and media reserve items are searchable using IUCAT Class Reserves. Search using Instructor Name, Course Number, or Course Name. Reserve Locations. Please review our Class Reserves Circulation Policies.
- Business/SPEA Information Commons: Located behind the Circulation Desk
- Education Library: Located behind the Circulation Desk
- Herman B Wells Library - Print Reserve Services: Located at the Learning Commons Service Desk (1st floor, Wells Library, West Tower, South entrance)
- Herman B Wells Library - Media Reserves: Located on the Ground Floor in the Media Services department (Media Services circulation policies)
- Life Sciences Library: Located behind the Circulation Desk
- Music Library: Open reserves are located in the Reserve Room, Closed/Personal Copy reserves are located behind the Circulation Desk (More about Music Library reserves)
- Optometry: Located behind the Circulation Desk