The IU Document Delivery Service provides the following services:
- Borrows items from other libraries which are not available in the IU library system. This service is provided free of charge for IU Bloomington students, faculty, and staff. You have two choices, UBorrow and traditional Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- Document Delivery Service Frequently Asked Questions Answered
- Search UBorrow to find an item in the Big Ten
- Request an item not available in an IU Bloomington Library
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about these services.
- Provides information to Indiana University Bloomington students in the Distance Education Program
- Request Article Delivery Service - Provides copies of IUB-owned articles and book chapters (only in print) to IU Bloomington students, faculty, and staff electronically.
>> Request an article
- Lends items to other libraries >> Interlibrary Lending Policies >> Login to request a book or article
Contact email@example.com with questions about services to other libraries.