To link to this resource use: https://libraries.indiana.edu/resources/cqcongress
- Map It provides a visual representation of how state delegations vote on "CQ Key Votes." Selecting any state will link to the roll call vote of the state delegation. Powerful database-driven research tools allow patrons to generate unique perspectives about members of Congress. For example, in:
- Voting Alignment researchers can compare "CQ Key Votes" voting records between two or more members, member votes compared to party votes (party unity), by member demographics, and by votes across a state delegation.
- Interest Group Ratings users can analyze each member and their demographics with support scores assigned by various, well-known interest groups, including the American Civil Liberties Union, American Conservative Union, and the National Education Association.
- Advanced CQ Key Vote Analysis users will discern member voting patterns on the most important legislation.
- Advanced Member Analysis researchers can generate unique demographic analysis by Congress, political party, state, birth, religion, previous occupation, sex, and/or military service.
Coverage: 1981 to present - Updates vary
Vendor: CQ Press
Producer: CQ Press
Interlibrary Loan Type: Print-only Copy Permitted
Simultaneous User Limit: Unlimited simultaneous users