The Central Eurasian Studies Collections and related materials on the Indiana University-Bloomington (IUB) campus reflect the vast area extending from the Baltics and Hungary in the west to Mongolia in the east, and from southern Siberia in the north to Afghanistan and Tibet in the south (map showing geographical scope of library collections). The information collected on this website is intended to facilitate historical, linguistic, and political research concerning Central Eurasia and reflects the strengths of IUB's library collections, its teaching mission, and its faculty's interests.
About Central Eurasian Studies
Central Eurasian StudiesView All Central Eurasian Studies ResourcesView All
- More info about Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies
- More info about Encyclopaedia of Islam Encyclopaedia of Islam
- More info about Index Islamicus Index Islamicus
- More info about Oxford Bibliographies Online: Islamic Studies Oxford Bibliographies Online: Islamic Studies
- More info about Oxford Islamic Studies Online Oxford Islamic Studies Online