Tibetan Studies encompass the language, literature, and culture of Tibet. Areas covered include history, religion, philosophy, linguistics, literature, folklore, social life and customs, education, the arts, and traditional medicine. IUCAT provides the best search for most formats including DVDs, books, pechas, maps, and journals. See the Resources link on this page for select materials available online.
About Tibetan Studies
Tibetan StudiesView All Tibetan Studies ResourcesView All
- Tibetan Buddhist Resource Center more info about Tibetan Buddhist Resource Center
- Bibliography of Asian Studies more info about Bibliography of Asian Studies
- China Academic Journals more info about China Academic Journals
- China Statistical Yearbooks Database-English more info about China Statistical Yearbooks Database-English
- ATLA Religion Database with ATLA Serials more info about ATLA Religion Database with ATLA Serials