Tibetan Studies encompass the language, literature, and culture of Tibet. Areas covered include history, religion, philosophy, linguistics, literature, folklore, social life and customs, education, the arts, and traditional medicine. IUCAT provides the best search for most formats including DVDs, books, pechas, maps, and journals. See the Resources link on this page for select materials available online.
About Tibetan Studies
Tibetan StudiesView All Tibetan Studies ResourcesView All
- More info about Tibetan Buddhist Resource Center Tibetan Buddhist Resource Center
- More info about Bibliography of Asian Studies Bibliography of Asian Studies
- More info about China Academic Journals China Academic Journals
- More info about China Statistical Yearbooks Database-English China Statistical Yearbooks Database-English
- More info about ATLA Religion Database with ATLA Serials ATLA Religion Database with ATLA Serials