Pertains to the study of culture, history, language and social sciences relating to Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Peru, as well as other countries in central America and the Caribbean. Related subjects include: Latino Studies, Spanish and Portuguese, Chicano Riqueno Studies, Economics, Folklore and Anthroplogy.
About Latin American and Caribbean Studies
Latin American and Caribbean StudiesView All Latin American and Caribbean Studies ResourcesView All
- More info about Academic Search (EBSCO) Academic Search (EBSCO)
- More info about Enciclopedia de Puerto Rico Enciclopedia de Puerto Rico
- More info about Latino Literature Latino Literature
- More info about HAPI Hispanic American Periodicals Index HAPI Hispanic American Periodicals Index
- More info about Anthropology Plus Anthropology Plus