The East Asian Collection was established more than half a century ago. It supports the university's teaching, learning, and research needs in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean studies and promotes the understanding of East Asia and its cultures. It also serves as a key resource for neighboring colleges and universities with East Asian programs and courses. The Collection has broad coverage in the humanities and social sciences, and a strong focus on selected subjects related to the humanities. It includes materials in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean in their original scripts in all formats: from original manuscripts to books and serials as well as databases, films, microforms, and maps...
About East Asian Studies
East Asian StudiesView All East Asian Studies ResourcesView All
- Bibliography of Asian Studies more info about Bibliography of Asian Studies
- China Academic Journals more info about China Academic Journals
- China Statistical Yearbooks Database-Simplified Chinese more info about China Statistical Yearbooks Database-Simplified Chinese
- JapanKnowledge+ more info about JapanKnowledge+
- E-Korean Studies more info about E-Korean Studies