Use this form to ask a question or request a Reading Room appointment.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We try to respond to requests for Reading Room appointments within a day or two. You may not get your first choice of appointment, but we will work with you to find another time.
- For other types of questions, please allow up to ten business days for our response. This helps us manage a high volume of questions.
- Some inquiries exceed the scope of reference our staff can provide. We may refer you to our list of independent researchers.
- Our staff can answer only questions about collections at the Lilly Library.
- If you are researching the value of books, please consult "Your Old Books," a guide from the Association of College and Research Libraries.
Follow these links for more information about: