Use this form to ask a question or request a Reading Room appointment.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Lilly Library visitors must wear face masks, according to Monroe County and Indiana University policy. Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell.
- Please be aware that it may take up to two weeks to receive a response to your query. We will do our best to answer messages in the order in which they are received.
- Our ability to fill large orders is limited. We are not able to process orders that span a large number of boxes. Limits are described on our Reproductions page.
- Our staff can answer only questions about collections at the Lilly Library.
- If you are researching the value of books, please consult "Your Old Books," a guide from the Association of College and Research Libraries.
For more information, see:
- Visiting the Reading Room
- Requesting permission to publish
- Requesting a tour or class
- Ordering reproductions