Pertains to acting for the stage, directing, criticism, theory and philosophy, theatre history, costume, lighting, set design and scenography, stage movement, sound engineering, puppetry, voice and diction, and dramaturgy. Also addresses literature such as screenplays, plays, playwrights, etc.
About Theatre and Drama
Theatre and DramaView All Theatre and Drama ResourcesView All
- MLA International Bibliography more info about MLA International Bibliography
- Performing Arts Database more info about Performing Arts Database
- Entertainment Industry Magazine Archive more info about Entertainment Industry Magazine Archive
- Oxford Encyclopedia of Theatre and Performance more info about Oxford Encyclopedia of Theatre and Performance
- Readers Guide Retrospective 1890-1982 more info about Readers Guide Retrospective 1890-1982