Pertains to acting for the stage, directing, criticism, theory and philosophy, theatre history, costume, lighting, set design and scenography, stage movement, sound engineering, puppetry, voice and diction, and dramaturgy. Also addresses literature such as screenplays, plays, playwrights, etc.
About Theatre and Drama
Theatre and DramaView All Theatre and Drama ResourcesView All
- More info about MLA International Bibliography MLA International Bibliography
- More info about Performing Arts Periodicals Database Performing Arts Periodicals Database
- More info about Entertainment Industry Magazine Archive Entertainment Industry Magazine Archive
- More info about Oxford Encyclopedia of Theatre and Performance Oxford Encyclopedia of Theatre and Performance
- More info about Readers Guide Retrospective 1890-1982 Readers Guide Retrospective 1890-1982