Pertains to the study of the language, culture, history, literature and linguistics of Spanish-speaking and Portuguese-speaking countries. Also addresses Iberian Medieval and Golden Age literatures, colonial Brazilian literature, South American literature, and Mexican literature.
About Spanish and Portuguese
Spanish and PortugueseView All Spanish and Portuguese ResourcesView All
- Academic Search (EBSCO) more info about Academic Search (EBSCO)
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts more info about Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- Enciclopedia de Puerto Rico more info about Enciclopedia de Puerto Rico
- Humanities and Social Sciences Retrospective more info about Humanities and Social Sciences Retrospective
- Oxford Language Dictionaries Online more info about Oxford Language Dictionaries Online