There are four enclosed, single-occupancy rooms in Media Services, located on the ground floor of Wells Library available on a first come, first served basis unless reserved in advance. Each room is outfitted with a conference table, whiteboards, monitor, a computer workstation with RCA/composite/HDMI/VGA connectivity and the capacity for Blu-Ray, DVD and VHS playback.
- Rooms are intended for collaborative group study, not for course instruction, office hours, or events.
- Reservations needing the use of video equipment will have priority.
- When the rooms are not reserved, they are available on a first-come, first served basis.
- IUB Faculty, Staff, and Students may schedule rooms:
- Up to three weeks in advance, but no less than 24 hours in advance
- for a maximum of 3 times per week; and
- for a maximum of 2 hours
- No food and only covered drinks allowed in the rooms.
- Patrons not complying with the above policies may be asked to vacate the rooms by library staff.