Social work is the professional activity of helping individuals, groups, or communities to enhance or restore their capacity for social functioning and to create societal conditions favorable to this goal. Includes: helping people obtain tangible services; providing counseling and psychotherapy; helping communities or groups provide social and health services; and participating in relevant legislative processes.
About Social Work
Social WorkView All Social Work ResourcesView All
- Urban Studies Abstracts more info about Urban Studies Abstracts
- Oxford Journals Online Archive - Social Science more info about Oxford Journals Online Archive - Social Science
- Google Books Search more info about Google Books Search
- Journal Citation Reports. Science Edition (JCR) more info about Journal Citation Reports. Science Edition (JCR)
- USA.gov more info about USA.gov