IUB Distance Education Library Services will send you books from the IU Bloomington Libraries and articles from anywhere, if you meet the criteria below:
- Currently enrolled Distance Education students living away from the Bloomington area
- Faculty on sabbatical and away from campus
- Currently enrolled Graduate students doing research or completing a dissertation
- Currently enrolled Undergraduate students participating in programs away from campus
Note: Students from other IU campuses should contact their home campus libraries for assistance. (Locate your home campus library)
Getting Started with Your Research
Here's all you need to use our library resources and services:
- Request a Library Barcode in order to have articles and books sent to you.
- Please refer to the Document and Book Delivery policies and procedures page for more information about how to receive books and articles delivered to your home or computer.
- You must have an IUB Network ID/Password to access our library resources. (More info in the KB: What is an IU Network ID?)
- Tips for connecting to electronic resources.
Other ways to reach us: