The Scholars' Commons provides specialized services in spaces designed to support scholarship and learning.
- A diverse range of consulting and expertise is available on a weekly basis when classes are in session. View the current schedule.
- Workshops on publishing, research tools, & other topics of interest to scholars are offered throughout the academic year. View current schedule.
- Consultation rooms may be reserved by IUB faculty, staff, and graduate students, though they are not available for course instruction or to hold office hours. (See full booking policies) Request a room via our booking system.
- The self-service Digitization Lab is a high-end multimedia, multidisciplinary lab dedicated to the digital conversion of materials, and the management and migration of born-digital objects in support of research needs and interests of Indiana University Bloomington's faculty and graduate students.
- The IQ-Wall installation, a collaborative effort of the IU Libraries, UITS, and the Pervasive Technology Institute, is used by members of the campus community to create, discover, and share information electronically.