- Priority Use is reserved for IU Libraries and Collaborative Partners.
- Rooms may not be scheduled for course instruction or to hold office hours.
IUB Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Students may schedule rooms:
- Up to three weeks in advance, but no less than 24 hours in advance
- for a maximum of 3 times per week; and
- for a maximum of 2 hours for use by faculty, staff, and graduate students
- Room reservations must be made using your primary IU email address exactly as listed in the IU Address Book. Reservations from other or non-IU email addresses will not be approved.
- Undergraduates working on research projects with a faculty sponsor may ask that their sponsor book a room on their behalf. The faculty member will be responsible for booking the room, providing the names of the students using the room, and the topic/title of their research project. The faculty member overseeing the project will be held accountable for any damage to the room or misconduct by the students while using the room.
- Four consultation rooms have capacity for 8 people, conference table, and collaborative technology.
- Three consultation rooms have capacity for 4 people, casual seating, and a coffee table.
- One consultation room has capacity for 5 people, conference table, and collaborative technology.
The rooms are available on a first come, first served basis and reservations are not required or permitted during the following times:
- Monday-Thursday after 7pm
- Friday after 5pm
- All day Saturday & Sunday
- Summer hours may vary
- Patrons without a reservation will be asked to vacate the room in the event another individual or group has the room scheduled, whether it is listed on the print schedule or online.
- You will receive a confirmation email with room number and reservation date/time.
- Access our booking system to request a reservation