During Spring Break, work will begin in the Wells Library, East Tower on the Scholars' Commons renovation project. The work will run from mid-March to July of this year. Below is a reminder of what to expect during construction:
• A small number of public computers have been moved into the Reference Reading Room as well as two scanners, a public printer, a print-release station, and two IUCAT express workstations.
• Public photocopiers are located to the second floor of the East Tower between CITL and GIMMS.
• Circulation Desk staff at the 2nd floor location will coordinate monitored space for users of ALF restricted materials.
• The current periodicals will remain in the Reference Reading Room along with the Reference Collection.
• During construction there will be a small circulation desk near the entrance. The remaining Access Services circulation functions such as sale of supplies, management of lost & found, administration of guest access accounts, maintenance of the key cabinet, provision of monetary change, etc. will continue from the location on the second floor.
• The "New Books" shelves will return following completion of the renovation project.
• Directional signs will be posted, but please ask a librarian or staff member if you can’t find your favorite resource or have other questions.
If you have questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.