Ten group study and collaboration rooms are available for reservation, on a trial basis running through May 8, 2020, in the Wells Library Learning Commons (West Tower 1st floor). Rooms 115B, 115C, 115D, and 115E seat 2-4 people; rooms 121A, 121B, 121C, 121D, 121E, and 127A seat 2-6 people. All rooms include a whiteboard, a table with seating, and a monitor, CPU and webcam. Eight additional collaboration rooms in the Learning Commons are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rooms may be reserved Monday -Thursday from 8am-8pm and Friday 8am-5pm.
- Undergraduate students may reserve rooms:
- Up to three weeks in advance, but no less than 24 hours in advance,
- For a maximum of three times per week,
- For a maximum of two hours per day.
- Rooms are intended for collaborative group work, and therefore:
- Rooms may not be used for course instruction or to hold office hours.
- Reservations must be made using a primary IU email address.
- The names and contact information of at least two group members must be provided in order to make a reservation.
- Outside of reserved hours and scheduled reservations, groups and individuals may use rooms on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If a group does not show up for their reserved time within 15 minutes of their reservation, they forfeit the room.