You may now register online to place requests electronically through IUCAT and Archives Online for Lilly Library materials to be used in the reading room, or to order reproductions.
Using the Lilly's new request system, you may:
- search IUCAT and look for the “Lilly Library: Request This” button on Lilly Library records
- find manuscript materials in IU’s Archives Online and look for the “Request” link in the side menu
- make reservations to use materials in the Reading Room
- place orders for digital images or photocopies
- have access to all of your current, past, and saved requests
- and if you are teaching a class at the Lilly Library, you can collaborate with a librarian to create an online list of materials to use in class!
After six months of planning, the staff of the Lilly Library is happy to launch this new online request and workflow system, which is also in use at nearly 60 other special collections libraries and archives throughout the United States.
Farewell to filling out cards by hand! Hello to requesting with a click!