Open workshop, come and go as you please!
If you're new to PubMed, need a refresher, or are just curious about this enormous biomedical database for the US National Library of Medicine, stop by as we investigate PubMed from searching to saving and even getting full-text. No registration required.
This session will be offered at a number of times and locations throughout the semester. Feel free to attend as many open labs as you'd like.
- Wednesday, September 7, 3 - 3:30p, Public Health 154
- Tuesday, September 13, 1 - 1:30p, Wells Library W138
- Thursday, September 15, 12:30 - 1p, Ballantine Hall 108
- Monday, September 19, 12:30 - 1p, Optometry Library
- Wednesday, September 21, 1 - 1:30p, Wells Library W138
- Thursday, September 29, 1 - 1:30p, Wells Library W144
- Monday, October 3, 1 - 1:30p, Wells Library W144
Interested in Research Tools for the Sciences? See our full semester schedule of events on this topic.