Offering a blend of international cuisine and local favorites, The Bookmark[et] Eatery opens on the ground floor of the Herman B Wells Library on Jan. 11, 2016, the first day of classes for the spring semester.
Indiana University faculty, staff, students and campus visitors are all invited to enjoy the newly renovated space featuring five micro-restaurants, as well as Grab & Go options. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf opens as early as 7:30 am during the week, and Scholars Inn Bakehouse offers breakfast items starting at 9 am. For weekday visitors, Crema Dolce is open until 11 pm, while other venues serve meals until 9 pm.
Visit the The Bookmark[et] Eatery for:
- Scholars Inn Bakehouse: Local Bloomington icon serving sandwiches, burgers, and breakfast.
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Premium coffees and teas carefully nurtured from seed to cup.
- Panino Mio: Paninis fresh off the press made just for you.
- The Traveler: Authentic cuisine from around the world.
- Crema Dolce: Sweet treats from Bloomington's own The Chocolate Moose, and Gelato Da Vinci in Carmel, Indiana.