We're looking forward to a new year and a new semester, and we've planned a number of research workshops to help you get the most out of the Libraries' collections and resources.
Our ongoing series Research Tools for the Sciences has a wide range of offerings, so you're likely to find something that will answer a specific question you've had.
Sessions on specific resources:
- Intro to PubMed - Jan 24 & March 8
- Using the Libraries to Get More Out of Google Scholar - Jan 25 & March 7
Sessions focused on specific areas of study:
- Pre-Med and Pre-Health Professions - Feb 1 & March 9
- Psychology - Feb 7 & Apr 5
- Health Sciences - Jan 31 & March 22
And, more general sessions that will offer tips on making your research more efficient and effective:
- Keeping up on the Scientific Literature (Without Much Searching) - Feb 2 & March 23
- Using the Libraries to Get What the Libraries Don't Have - Feb 8 & Apr 6
Register for any or all of these sessions using the links above, or contact me directly with questions.