To link to this database use: https://libraries.indiana.edu/databases/mecas
A systematic, non-evaluative bibliographic index of research, policy, and scholarly discourse on the countries and peoples of the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa.
Coverage includes the following fields:
- political affairs & law
- international relations
- economic affairs: business & industry
- cultural heritage, arts & humanities
- society & social welfare
- ethnic diversity & anthropology
- significant religious events & movements
- recent history (1881 - present) & archaeology
Coverage: 1881 to the Present - Updated Monthly
Producer: National Information Services Corp.
Interlibrary Loan Type: Not Permitted
Simultaneous User Limit: Unlimited simultaneous users