The Linguistics collection supports the teaching and research of IU Bloomington's Department of Linguistics. Particularly strong in the basic components of general linguistics -- syntax, phonology, and semantics --, the collection also covers applied areas such as translation, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, and historical linguistics. The collection is housed on the 9th floor of the East Tower of the Herman B Wells Library.
LinguisticsView All Linguistics ResourcesView All
- More info about Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- More info about MLA International Bibliography MLA International Bibliography
- More info about Sociological Abstracts Sociological Abstracts
- More info about Linguistics Abstracts Online Linguistics Abstracts Online
- More info about ERIC (ProQuest) ERIC (ProQuest)