The Linguistics collection supports the teaching and research of IU Bloomington's Department of Linguistics. Particularly strong in the basic components of general linguistics -- syntax, phonology, and semantics --, the collection also covers applied areas such as translation, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, and historical linguistics. The collection is housed on the 9th floor of the East Tower of the Herman B Wells Library.
LinguisticsView All Linguistics ResourcesView All
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts more info about Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- MLA International Bibliography more info about MLA International Bibliography
- Sociological Abstracts more info about Sociological Abstracts
- Linguistics Abstracts Online more info about Linguistics Abstracts Online
- ERIC (ProQuest) more info about ERIC (ProQuest)