To link to this database use: https://libraries.indiana.edu/databases/ldc
INDIVIDUAL USER ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO DOWNLOAD DATA. SELECT "MORE INFO" FOR INSTRUCTIONS. Access to data on language technology research and development.
Follow these instructions for creating an account:
- Go to: https://catalog.ldc.upenn.edu/login
- Select “Create a new account”
- Review the Terms and Conditions and click “Accept”
- Fill out the New User Registration > be sure to enter “Indiana University” in the Organization field
- The Libraries’ will receive a notice to confirm the status of the registrant; the registrant will receive a notice once they have been recognized as a member of Indiana University
- The registrant will receive an additional email, "Linguistic Data Consortium Confirmation instructions" requesting that they confirm their account email. The registrant must click on this link to complete the setup of their account. NOTE: This email may be filtered into email junk/spam folders.
- Navigate to “Downloads”, and initiate a download of the desired dataset to your personal computer
Access is only for content licensed by IUB. Includes, but is not limited to, the following datasets: Korean Telephone Conversations Complete Set ; Korean Broadcast News Speech ; Korean Treebank Annotations Version 2.0 ; Korean Newswire Second Edition ; Korean Broadcast News Transcripts ; Chinese Treebank ; CALLHOME Mandarin Chinese Transcripts ; Penn Parsed Corpora of Historical English ; CALLHOME Spanish Speech ; ETS Corpus of Non-Native Written English ; NUBUC ; Chinese Gigaword Fifth Edition.
Vendor: University of Pennsylvania
Producer: Linguistic Data Consortium
Interlibrary Loan Type: Not Permitted
Simultaneous User Limit: Unlimited simultaneous users