Register online to place requests electronically through IUCAT and Archives Online for Lilly Library materials to be used in the reading room, or to order reproductions.
The Lilly Library Request System allows you to:
- make reservations to use materials in the Reading Room
- place orders for digital images or photocopies
- have access to all of your current, past, and saved requests
- and if you are teaching a class at the Lilly Library, you can collaborate with a librarian to create an online list of materials to use in class!
To request items with this system:
- search IUCAT and look for the “Lilly Library: Request This” button on Lilly Library records
- find manuscript materials in IU’s Archives Online and look for the “Request” link in the side menu