LexisNexis Academic, one of the Libraries' most-used e-resources, has received a major upgrade. The new version, called Nexis Uni, provides the same access you're familiar with to:
- news & more: articles from local, regional, national, and international newspapers, magazines, and journals
- transcripts of television and radio news broadcasts, newswires and blogs
- legal research
- federal and state cases and statutes, including U.S. Supreme Court decisions since 1790
Additionally, the upgrade to Nexis Uni offers a number of improvements to better serve the needs of today's researcher, including:
- improved search and discovery functionality
- the ability to create and save personal folders and mark sources as "favorites"
- the option to save searches for future use and to create "alerts" to notify you of new content relevant to your research
- features to enhance collaboration with fellow researchers, like the ability to share searches and annotate documents
To access some of these new features, you'll need to create a free Nexis Uni profile, which is separate from your IU username and passphrase. Ask a librarian if you have questions about doing this or about using any of our online resources.
Access Nexis Uni (IU Bloomington login credentials required)
To link to this resource use: https://libraries.indiana.edu/resources/nexisuni