Yiddish and Hebrew writer Isaac Leib Peretz at his desk (taken from the Yivo Institute for Jewish Research)
- Rambi - A selective list of articles in various fields of Jewish Studies and the study of Eretz Israel and the State of Israel collected from thousands of journals, an dfrom collections of articles in Hebrew letters, Latin or Cyrillic and of repreints which are sent by researchers. The database is updated on a daily basis.
Jewish Author Sources:
- Tablet Magazine - An online magazine highlighting Jewish literature, culture and ideas.
- Nextbook Press - A publisher devoted to promoting Jewish literature through making available works by contemporary Jewish authors as well as a number of Jewish classics.
Abramson, Glenda. The Blackwell Companion to Jewish Culture. New York: Blackwell, 1989.
(Wells Library - Research Coll. - Folklore Collection DS102.8 .B46 1989)
Fried, Lewis. Handbook of American-Jewish Literature: An Analytical Guide to Topics, Themes, and Sources. New York: Greenwood, 1988.
(Wells Library - Research Coll. - Reference Dept. PS153 .J4 H365 1988)
Gurock, Jeffrey. American Jewish History: A Bibliographic Guide. New York: Anti-Defamation League, 1983.
(Wells Library - Research Coll. - Stacks Z6373 .U5 G87 1983)
Walden, Daniel. Twentieth Century American Jewish Fiction Writers. [Vol. 28 of Dictionary of Literary Biography]. Detroit: Gale, 1984.
(Wells Library - Research Coll. - Reference Dept. PS153.J4 T84 1984)
Wigoder, Geoffrey. Dictionary of Jewish Biography. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1991.
(Wells Library - Research Coll. - Stacks DS115.W49 1991)
Zubatsky, David S. Jewish Autobiographies and Biographies: An International Bibliography of Books and Dissertations in English. New York: Garland, 1989.
(Wells Library - Research Coll. - Stacks Z6374.B5Z78 1989)
- Early Jewish Literature: Links to Primary Sources
- Medieval Sourcebook: The Medieval Jewish Kingdom of the Khasars, 740-1259
- Cherub Press: Academic Publisher of Studies and Editions of Jewish Mystical Literature
- Institute for Biblical and Scientific Studies
Jewish American Authors: