The IU Peer Coaches are experienced IU undergraduates trained to guide students in navigating IU resources and support services specifically related to degree planning, involvement, and career development. Peer coaches are not a substitute for academic or career advisors.
Visit IU Peer Coaching for help with:
- Degree planning tools such as the iGPS degree maps and SIS Advisement Report
- Registration and drop/add
- Finding good information about IUB majors and other academic programs
- Preparing to talk with academic advisors and career advisors
- Finding career development activities
- Finding activities and experiences that enhance your education
- Connecting with resources and support services on campus
- Hearing a peer coach’s perspective as an IU student
For more information, see the IU Peer Coaches website.