Digital Atlases of Indiana Available Online:
• Atlas of Indiana - by Robert C. Kingsbury. Prepared by Hui Hua Chua and Matt Dye; (Department of Geography Occasional Publication No. 5)
• Lake County Indiana in Maps - by Daniel F. Dull (Department of Geography Occasional Publication No. 6) (PDF only; link points to a bounce page for the PDF)
• Illustrated Historical Atlas of the State of Indiana by A. T. (Alfred Theodore) Andreas, 1839-1900. Published: Chicago: Baskin, Forster, 1876. Call Number: G1400 .B32 (ET2, Wells Library); Available in the David Rumsey Map Collection, which also includes digital versions of many other historic Indiana Maps.
• Historic Indiana Atlases - (from IUPUI University Library Digital Collection). The resources in this collection are historical atlases of various Indiana counties including Hamilton, Henry, Madison and Putnam. These books not only provide maps of Hoosier areas dating from 1875 to 1901, but also provide rich historical details of the central Indiana region. Within this collection there are narrative histories, biographical information about Indiana pioneers, detailed illustrations of people and places, statistical tables, and much more. Historians and hobbyists alike should find this collection both information rich and entertaining.
• 1895 US Atlas -- Indiana - Provides access to individual county maps of Indiana in 1895 (by CFC Productions).
• Indiana County Coordinates - By James Baldwin for MAGERT Electronic Publications.