Company and industry information can give you a competitive advantage when preparing for an internship or interview. The experts at the Business/SPEA Library can help do the research so you can:
- Prepare for an upcoming job interview
- Tailor your resume to your field
- Customize your cover letter to a prospective employer
- Prepare for an internship or a full-time position
- Strategize for salary and compensation negotiations
- Identify resources for your job search
Schedule your consultation now.
More career help:
- Researching career options - a guide from the IU Libraries
- Compensation Research Guide: Find information about research strategies and sources to use when negotiating your salary.