- Microforms FAQ
- You can often find a guide in the Microforms Reference section under the same call number as the microform.
- Draper Manuscript Collection: "The collection as a whole covers primarily the period between the French and Indian War and the War of 1812 (ca. 1755-1815). The geographic concentration is on what Draper and his contemporaries called the 'Trans-Allegheny West,' which included the western Carolinas and Virginia, some portions of Georgia and Alabama, the entire Ohio River valley, and parts of the Mississippi River Valley. For complete distribution, see State Historical Society of Wisconsin. Some reels of the Draper Collection are also owned at the James H. Kellar Library, Glenn Black Laboratory."
- Papers of the NAACP: Print guides to this archive of NAACP records are available (Microforms Reference: E185.61 .P274 - E185.61 .P274327)
- The microfilm of Early English Books, including the Pollard & Redgrave and Wing collections have been moved to the ALF because they are also available online.
- Yiddish Books from the Harvard College Library contains the full text of 2,601 works in Yiddish on microfiche. Some works are in translation from other languages.
NEWS AND NEWSPAPERS
- Newspapers of the American Revolution
- Indiana Newspapers
- Indiana Newspaper Bibliography: Microforms Reference: Z6952.I5 M54 1982
- Black Newspapers
- Television News Programs
- Underground Newspaper Collection and Hoover Institute Supplement
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
Human Relations Area Files
- Nature and the Use of the HRAF Files: A Research and Teaching Guide, Microforms Reference:GN33 .L27
- Outline of Cultural Materials (Also, Microforms Reference: GN345.3 .O95 2000)
U.s. Census of Population
- The Census Book, Microforms Reference: HA37.U55 D65 2000. Includes a supplementary CD-ROM. You may also want to use our access to Ancestry Librray Edition. An IU login is required.
- Federal Population Census, Catalog of the National Archives, 1790-1930, Microforms Reference: HA201 .U48 Catalog