To link to this resource use: https://libraries.indiana.edu/resources/gha
A fully searchable modern database of research dating from 1910 to 1972, containing 800,000 records derived from six printed abstract journals.
The early 20th century saw a proliferation in public health and biomedical research - research that is still relevant today. Global Health Archive can be searched alongside Global Health for records from 1910 to the present day.
Records in the Global Health Archive are derived from six printed abstract journals:
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin (1912-83)
- Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases (1926-83)
- Review of Veterinary and Medical Entomology (1913-72)
- Review of Veterinary and Medical Mycology (1943-72)
- Nutrition Abstracts and Reviews (1931-72)
- Helminthological Abstracts (1932-72)
Global Health Archive contains records on:
- Public Health
- Tropical and Communicable Diseases
Coverage: 1910-1972 - No Longer Updated
Interlibrary Loan Type: Print-only Copy Permitted
Simultaneous User Limit: Unlimited simultaneous users