Pertains to the broad range of English studies including but not limited to Anglo-Saxon and Medieval Literature, Romanticism and the Regency Period, Victorian Studies, and Restoration Literature. Includes topics from literary theory to postcolonial and ethnic American literatures as well as creative writing and gender, and performance studies. Related subjects include comparative literature, Victorian studies, and West European studies.
About English and American Language and Literature
English and American Language and LiteratureView All English and American Language and Literature ResourcesView All
- Literary Research Guide more info about Literary Research Guide
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online more info about Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- London Low Life more info about London Low Life
- Chicago Defender (ProQuest Historical Newspapers) more info about Chicago Defender (ProQuest Historical Newspapers)
- Book Review Digest Retrospective more info about Book Review Digest Retrospective