Pertains to the study of economies and markets. Topics include advanced economic theory, development and economics of transition, econometrics, economic history, games and experimental methods, growth theory, international trade, macroeconomics, monetary economics and public economics. Associated subjects are business and finance.
EconomicsView All Economics ResourcesView All
- EconLit more info about EconLit
- IMF eLibrary Data more info about IMF eLibrary Data
- OECDiLibrary more info about OECDiLibrary
- Econometric Society Monograph Series more info about Econometric Society Monograph Series
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the US more info about ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the US