Important Journals in Developmental Psychology
- Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Journal of child psychology and psychiatry
- Development and psychopathology
- Child development
- Journal of autism and developmental disorders
- Developmental science
- Journal of pediatric psychology
- Developmental psychology
- Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
- Developmental neuropsychology
- Dictionary of developmental psychology - BF712.7 .S78 1995 (Wells Research Collection Stacks)
- Dictionary of developmental and educational psychology - BF712.7 .D53 1986 (Education Library Reference Collection)
- Dictionary of developmental disabilities terminology - RJ135 .A26 2002 (Wells Reference Collection)
- Dictionary of developmental biology and embryology - QH491 .D94 2002 (Bloomington Auxiliary Library Facility)
- International encyclopedia of developmental and instrumental psychology - BF712.7 .I58 1996 (Education Library Reference Collection)
- Encyclopedia of human development - HM626 .E53 2006 (Wells Reference Collection)
- Cambridge encyclopedia of human growth and development - QP84 .C26 1998 (Wells Reference Collection)
- Encyclopedia of adult development - BF724.5 .E53 1993 (Bloomington Auxiliary Library Facility)
- Basic Embryology Review Program
Interactive, annotated images of embryonic and fetal development through an entire pregnancy. From the University of Pennsylvania Health System.
- Child Development Database
Articles on emotional, social, intellectual, and brain development. Covers infancy through preadolescence. From the National Network for Child Care.
- The Arc of the United States
National organization promoting the welfare of children and adults with mental retardation. Extensive coverage of governmental activities and legislation pertaining to persons with developmental disabilities. Fact sheets, other publications, and several links.
- LD Online
Learning disabilities resources for professionals and parents. Information about various disabilities and attention deficit disorder. Lists of organizations offering assistance.