Pertains to research that bridges the study of crime with study of law, culture, race, and gender as well as major components of the criminal justice system and the causes and distribution of crime. Accomodates topics such community justice, dispute settlement, violence, cross-cultural studies, and critical theory. Scholars come from varying and multidisciplinary backgrounds including but not limited to anthropology, geography, history, law, political science, psychology, and sociology, and criminology.
About Criminal Justice
Criminal JusticeView All Criminal Justice ResourcesView All
- More info about ProQuest Social Sciences ProQuest Social Sciences
- More info about Academic Search (EBSCO) Academic Search (EBSCO)
- More info about ICPSR (Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research) ICPSR (Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research)
- More info about PIVOT PIVOT
- More info about Sociological Abstracts Sociological Abstracts