Pertains to cultural dimensions and implications of communication practices from oral and written language, to film, television, and digital media. Study combines history, theory and cultural practice in the areas of speech communication, film studies, comparative literature and English literature. The main aspects of the subject are: rhetoric and public culture, performance and ethnographic studies, and media studies.
About Communication and Culture
Communication and CultureView All Communication and Culture ResourcesView All
- Oxford Bibliographies Online: Cinema and Media Studies more info about Oxford Bibliographies Online: Cinema and Media Studies
- Chicano Database (EBSCO) more info about Chicano Database (EBSCO)
- Orlando more info about Orlando
- International Bibliography of Art (IBA) more info about International Bibliography of Art (IBA)
- GlobeSmart more info about GlobeSmart