Cognitive science is the interdisciplinary study of mind and the nature of intelligence. Scholars' backgrounds are wide-ranging, including psychology, physics, neuroscience, philosophy, information science, computer science, mathematics, anthropology, and linguistics.
About Cognitive Science
Cognitive ScienceView All Cognitive Science ResourcesView All
- More info about MIT CogNet MIT CogNet
- More info about MEDLINE with Full Text (EBSCO) MEDLINE with Full Text (EBSCO)
- More info about Lecture Notes in Computer Science Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- More info about Mental Measurements Yearbook Mental Measurements Yearbook
- More info about JSTOR JSTOR