Important Journals in Clinical Psychology
- Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychology Review
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology
- Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology
- Psychological Medicine
- Annual Review of Clinical Psychology
- Behaviour Research and Therapy
- Health Psychology
- International Journal of Clinical and Health Psychology
- The dictionary of physiological and clinical psychology - RC467 .D48 1986 (Wells Research Collection)
- USP dictionary of USAN and international drug names - 2007 (Online Resource)
- The Gale encyclopedia of mental disorders - RC437 .G35 2003 v.1&2 (Wells Reference Collection)
- The Gale encyclopedia of mental health - RC437 .G36 2008 v.1&2 (Wells Reference Collection)
- The encyclopedia of drug abuse - RC563.4 .G97 2008 - (Wells Reference Collection)
- Encyclopedia of drugs, alcohol and addictive behavior - HV5804 .E53 2009 (Wells Reference Collection)
- The encyclopedia of mental health - RC437 .K34 2001 (Wells Reference Collection)
- Internet Mental Health: Disorders
Provides a variety of information about mental disorders. Covers description, research, etiology, diagnosis, treatment.
- Psychology Self-Help Resources on the Internet
Alphabetized list of links to non-commercial sites on specific mental and behavioral disorders. Part of the Psych Web site.
- Food & Drug Administration
A large, nicely organized website with information about drugs, food, medical devices, regulations, and research. Providing publications, press releases, reports, more.
- RxList - The Internet Drug Index
A large, general pharmacology site, for medications used in the U.S. Search by brand name, generic name, imprint codes, symptoms, side effects, or drug interaction. Considerable coverage, including descriptions, indications, contraindications, dosage, and results of clinical studies.