Pertains to the language, literature and culture of Mexican-Americans, Puerto Ricans, and Cubans--the three Latino groups that have had deep historical connections with North America. Most research in this field concentrates on U.S. Hispanics in the fields of anthropology, bilingual education, folklore, history, language, and literature.
About Chicano Riqueño Studies
Chicano Riqueño StudiesView All Chicano Riqueño Studies ResourcesView All
- More info about Handbook of Latin American Studies Handbook of Latin American Studies
- More info about Hispanic American Newspapers 1808-1980 Hispanic American Newspapers 1808-1980
- More info about Google Books Search Google Books Search
- More info about Dictionary of Literary Biography Dictionary of Literary Biography
- More info about Chicago Manual of Style Online Chicago Manual of Style Online