Indiana University Bloomington Libraries holds most census publications, including many maps and cartographic products. While some are now available electronically, others may only be available in print. These are housed in Government Information, Maps and Microform Services, Herman B Wells Library. Questions and comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Bureau of the Census Geography Links
- Geographic Areas Reference Manual
- Geographic Products and Services
- U.S. Gazetteer
- Tiger: Topologically Integrated Geographic Encoding and Referencing system.
- 1940 Census Tracts: Includes digital maps for all cities tracted in 1940.
- 1950 Census Tracts: Includes digital maps for all cities tracted in 1950.
- 1960-2010: Many maps were scanned by Michigan State University. Scroll down to access them.
Census Reference Maps: Includes digital maps for all cities tracted in 1990, 2000, and 2010.
Boundary Map Gallery: Includes boundary maps for Indiana Counties, Enterprise Zones, Townships, Legislative Districts, Tracts, Zip codes.
Michigan State University Libraries has Census tract maps for Michigan.