The Business/ SPEA Information Commons is closed to the public after March 20th. However, the library for Kelley School of Business and O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs can still help you with your teaching and research needs. We can:
- create research guides for students for specific subjects or courses
- make videos on request for Kelley and O'Neil classes as they go online
- give presentations to classes. Please email Ilana Stonebraker (email@example.com) to schedule a time.
All of our online resources will continue to be available. Bloomberg, Datastream, and SDC are not available after March 20th.
Business Librarians Gary Arave and Ilana Stonebraker will have “virtual” office hours, where they will available via Zoom to whoever has library questions, starting March 23rd.
- Ilana’s “virtual” drop in office hours will be Monday 1-3pm EST https://iu.zoom.us/j/373082666
- Gary’s “virtual” drop in office hours will be Tuesday 10-1pm EST https://iu.zoom.us/j/158526110
For any questions during this time, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org