Archaeology is the study of people in the past, and the present, using material remains the things humans "leave behind" as evidence. Research regarding social, cultural, and governmental questions about the culture at hand are considered.
ArchaeologyView All Archaeology ResourcesView All
- More info about Anthropology Plus Anthropology Plus
- More info about BHA and RILA BHA and RILA
- More info about International Bibliography of Art (IBA) International Bibliography of Art (IBA)
- More info about Bibliography of Native North Americans (EBSCO) Bibliography of Native North Americans (EBSCO)
- More info about ARTstor Images ARTstor Images